Friday, July 21, 2017

Selling Vintage Buttons & Mason Jars

 Still working through my auction finds of July 1.
I got several bags and tins of buttons, which I always sell in clear
mason jars.  Pint jars sell for $9. And this time I used button cards as price tags.

 My husband recently unearthed some old silverplate
flatware which I had stashed in the attic.
I sold jars of flatware for $6 each.

Old bottle caps in jar sold for $9.
 And anything else that I can cram in mason jars
gets sold that way too.  Easy for the buyer to look
at and they get a bonus jar.

I will sell these button cards separately.
Top one may be my all-time favorite --
how easy to make cute button cards like that one!

1 comment:

  1. Love the buttons. I have hundreds. They look good in mosaics.
    Love the ones on the cards. Very neat.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...