Thursday, April 19, 2018

Working On The Little House In The Ozarks Day 30


 I feel like we turned some kind of a king-sized corner today.
And the delivery of the king-sized Serta bed was just part of that.
It gave me a sense of permanency, a feeling like home.

 After tons of searching on-line,
we ordered this Laura Ashley quilt that I really love.

 And another part of that big corner is actually
kicking back, instead of packing as much work into a day as possible.
My brother and his wife are here for a couple of days,
so we made use of the fire pit for some hotdogs and smores.

My son and his wife also joined us for the evening.
It was a gorgeous night, and so fun.

2 comments:

  1. Nice quilt. Looks good in your room. Ya gotta have fun sometime. Even when a lot of work is still to be done. Sometimes my hubby says "you have to take me fishing". That means he needs a break.

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wise mAN. I love that comment. You are so right.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...