Saturday, March 10, 2018

Working On The Little House In The Ozarks Day 7


 The day started off with my husband unloading
another vanload of stuff.  The guests that are "camping"
in our upstairs (no beds or heat!) lent a hand.

 Dustin the handyman came and brought 'Ratchet'.

 He found some old narrow oak floor boards to patch in
to part of the dining room where a floor grate had been
removed and patched over poorly.  Bless him.

Husband did "cutting on next to the ceiling.
He is very good at that.
It was the first wall "color" to be applied to the living / dining room area.

I continued my work in the guest room.
I took the closet doors off.

 I patched and sanded the doors twice and 
did one coat of primer.
I was rewarded with this gorgeous view as the sun was going down.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of work going on. Good to see it coming together.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...