Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Working On The Little House In The Ozarks Day 10


 Dustin (& Ratchet, in background)
came today.  He started replacing the non-matching
oak floorboards that had patched over a
large floor register space.

I worked on the four closet doors some more.
I got two of them repaired, painted and installed back in the office.

 I also started painting the guest room walls.
They will need two coats :(
But already it looks brighter and bigger.

 I did a little bit of tromping around the property.
There was a single daffodil blooming ....

 and I found several Oskaloosa bricks.


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean by paint making something brighter. I cannot believe the difference in our master bathroom after the hubby painted it this weekend.

    I love those old bricks. The daffodils have been showing out here in Mississippi.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...