Monday, October 2, 2017

Last Weekend's Vintage Finds

We had a very fun and family oriented weekend, during which I intentionally ignored auctions and garage sales.  EXCEPT ONE.  I drug my son to one early Friday morning, and we were rewarded with some good junk.

y
 This little doll was probably a tea cozy.
She has some age to her, and has the cutest apron. 

 Pepsi chalkboard from the 1970s and decorative star. 

Vintage confetti mixing bowl, not Texasware -
but still very collectible.  Heading to ebay.

3 comments:

  1. Great finds. Never heard of Texasware; I assume it is similar to this bowl??? The doll/cozy is a cutie. I always love washing and ironing them, starching the dress/ apron; they still look old, but loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun finds! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tea cozy is wonderful and I do love her apron. Some good stuff gathered up here.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...