Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Last Weekend's Vintage Auction Finds

We are still having a garage sale drought in our area, so I was thrilled to attend two auctions last weekend.  I only stayed about 1.5 hours at each, but got some good, sellable junk.  The first three items came from a monthly "Tiny Town" auction.
.
 The baby quilt has hand embroidered Mother Goose poems.
It was in good shape, and I thought it had some age.

It wasn't until I got home that I noticed the 1923 date on it.
So cute.

 Love this little blue wagon,
do you think the name of the wagon or the owner was Sherri?

 These last couple of items came from a Saturday morning auction.
I loved the frame on this painting even more than the painting.

An olive colored mason jar,
which I will be listing on ebay,
(Bought for $8, sold for $92 on ebay.)
And I picked up an old trunk at the same auction.
Stay tuned for a future post on it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking somebody stenciled on the name. Great hat trunk.

    I've slacked off on garage sales the past few weeks. My junkin' buddy (the hubby) has been working on Saturdays. We do have a community sale coming up in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your finds! Did you have some good, strong helpers to help carry all those cool treasures for you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of vintage goodies! Thanks for sharing @ Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...