Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Selling Vintage Lace

I dug a small suitcase out of the attic a few weeks ago.  It held a couple of dozen rolls of vintage hand made lace.  Very beautiful.

I couldn't quite remember why I had stashed them up there.
Maybe I had looked at these  lovely works of art and
couldn't quite part with them.

But this season of my life I am re-evaluating
all of the "keepers".

And I decided the lace was something that I
was now willing to sell.

Most of it went to my antique booth,
but these pieces are being sold on ebay.

3 comments:

  1. I really like old laces and linens, but I do believe it is possible to have too many of them! I need to cull my supply as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I've got a stash myself that probably needs reevaluating :) Thanks for linking up your posts with us at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been buying lace at garage sales. The next thing is to add it to tunics, shirts, etc. When I get time. LOL...whenever that will be, I need to finish sewing a couple of tunics and see about using some of my lace.

    That is pretty lace.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...