Friday, February 24, 2017

February 2017 Antique Show


Last weekend was the St Joseph Antique Show.
It is the only antique show that I do --
because it takes about a year to recover
and get ready for the next one.
Here are a few pics of my booth.

This year I did it by myself,
I had plenty of big items but missed Marcia's smalls.

 This carved corner shelf was the last thing to sell.
I was kind of in love with it, so I wouldn't come down in price.
The little white primitive bucket on second shelf
was the first item to sell.

It is kind of hard to narrow down what was selling --
I guess I would have to say good quality primitives.

 Almost all of the printed tablecloths sold.



 Suitcases have been good sellers in the past,
not as good this year.

This must have been the "hot" area.
Round picture sold, green cabinet sold, 
ironstone pitcher sold, blue
shelf sold, giant mason jar sold.

Overall I had very good sales, 
sold $1476 before rent.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I lived nearby so I could shop your booth!! So glad it was a success for you :) Thanks for linking up all your posts with us at Vintage Charm--

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...