Wednesday, February 8, 2017

A New Heart Die Cut Toy


I am not really sure what inspired me, maybe it was
a Cupid's arrow.  I just knew that I wanted to buy a heart die-cut thingie. 

I envisioned ahead of time the pile of vintage page
hearts that would look so awesome. (And I was right.)

I was in a punching frenzy when I brought it home.
No vintage piece of paper was safe.
I love how they look together.

I hung some by ribbons in my vintage booth....

and scattered some around just for the romance of it.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I got it at Michael's with a 50% off coupon, so it was still about $8. But I will use it for price tags too. Very fun to use, if you lived closer to me I would let you borrow it!

      Delete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...