Friday, November 18, 2016

Stenciled Snow Shovels 2016 Edition

This year I accumulated eight metal snow shovels for resale.  I made a deal with myself not to pay more than $1 each.  Most of them I picked up at auctions. You can view last years collection here.
I love the variety of colors that I inadvertently picked up.

The one on the left I actually used a Dollar Tree Wall Sticker --
but most were not smooth enough to use that type of sticker.

So most I just stenciled.
(I should have taken photos of the old handles,
they are all so great.)
I will be selling them for $15 each.
Ready for the snow to fall!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun idea! Love these wintery shovels and am so glad you linked them up at Vintage Charm--

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...