Tuesday, November 29, 2016

2016 Family Photos with Vintage Sled & Ugly Sweaters

Some families take goofy Christmas photos.  We have never been of that persuasion, so it is funny that we ended up with a couple of silly Christmas photos this year.

While my son and his wife were visiting over Thanksgiving,
I finished "enhancing" some Christmas sweaters.
Having live models was way better than throwing them on the floor for photos.
(I won't call them ugly, because it depends on the eye of the beholder.)
I sell the sweaters at my vintage booth, and all proceeds on the Christmas
sweaters go toward "The Grace House", click here  for more info on the Grace House.
 
All three of my siblings came to my house the weekend before Thanksgiving.
We are very scattered, and in the 25 years we have lived here -- they have only
all landed altogether at my house one other time.  My 91 year old father even caught a ride.
His wife had sent a sled which she claimed belonged to our family -- and we
unanimously agreed it did not -- so the comedy part of this photo was that we
decided to have our photo taken with it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...