Saturday, October 8, 2016

Vintage Finds: Vintage Jewelry

Last week I won a couple boxes of jewelry from a local on-line auction.  No way to tell very clearly in the photos what I was looking at for sure.  I noticed that some of the jewelry junkies have now started bidding on the local on-line auctions, so this might be the last of the jewelry that I'm able to purchase.

I had a feeling after looking at the auction photo
that this bracelet (needing new elastic)
was bakelite.  And I was right.
Sold for $25.

This is actually a 1920s compact that came with the jewelry.
It was upside down in the auction photos, so I didn't know how great it was. Score!
Sold for $21.

Marked sterling.  Again, no way to tell from auction photos.

This celluloid and bakelite cameo necklace will also make a
good ebay item.  No way to tell from auction photos, but it was bakelite too.
All heading to ebay.
  Sold for $30.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful set of buys! That green Bakelite bracelet is going to be a stunner. Thanks for linking up with Vintage Charm--

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...