Wednesday, September 21, 2016

September #1 Local On-Line Auction Finds -- Quilt Tops

I have not made a secret of the fact that I am hooked on local on-line auctions. Click here and here to see my tips and finds from past local on-line auctions.  I actually am bidding on THREE of them this month, so here are some quilt tops that I picked up at the first on-line auction of this month.

Love the bold geometric pattern in this quilt top.
Sold for $44.

I would probably date it to the late 1940s,
still use of feedsack.

All three of these quilt tops were completely
hand stitched -- isn't that amazing?
Sold for $31.

Another simple pieced quilt incorporating more feedsacks.

I think the use of square and rectangular pieces
is interesting in this quilt top.
Going on ebay.

1 comment:

  1. Great scores--three beautiful quilts in one month! You've got the touch :) Thanks for sharing them all with us at Vintage Charm--

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...