Friday, August 5, 2016

Vintage Pop Top Bulletin Board


I asked my husband where we got this little bulletin board.  We are not sure, it just appeared with a bunch of other stuff sometime during the last two weeks.  It had an unpainted frame, which I freshened up with white on my Make-A-Mess-Monday.

On piddle-around Tuesday I thought the whole thing looked plain.
So I added the vintage pop bottle tops and liked the look.
 
Just what it needed!
 
I took it outside to photograph in better light...
 
and accidently took this photo.
I had to laugh, my husband is in charge of downloadings
picts, because he is better with photo shop.  He didn't even
question that I wanted this funky photo for some reason.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...