Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Saturday's Vintage Finds 4.2.2016

A double header day -- a good garage sale (in 35 degrees) followed by an auction.  The day ended with a van load of assorted vintage items.  The merchandise is headed several directions -- ebay, my vintage booth, and a couple of things got dropped off immediately at the Outdoor Booth:

This "Triple Effect" gas parlor stove had
green enameling on it that was gorgeous.
My husband was a good sport about hauling it.

I got this cool old wicker chair for a song,
and passed on the savings to a lucky customer just two days
after the auction.

These are metal art deco table legs.
Paid $12, sold for $144  on ebay.

They are going to be on ebay Saturday afternoon.
  
I purchased this set of three original vintage floral watercolors.
 
 I loved the colors and the amateur flair.

2 comments:

  1. Some pretty amazing finds! Those table legs, especially, are really something special. Thanks so much for linking up with Vintage Charm :)

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...