Monday, April 25, 2016

Saturday's Farm Auction With "Mr. 89"

My husband and I attended a two-day farm auction near us last weekend.  It started Friday evening and ran all day on Saturday.  HUGE.  Very interesting.  Lots of great junk, nice eye candy.

 They ran two lines most of the time, so we split up to divide and conquer.  My number was 89 and the auctioneer called my husband "Mr. 89"  He certainly got to do his share of bidding / trading / hauling / packing.

The weather was fabulous, and it was delightful to be out in the fresh air.  We came home with two van-loads full of treasures.  I will have some photos of my vintage finds in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to spend the day. I sure wish we had auctions like this around here. Thank you for sharing at Talk of the Town.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...