Friday, February 5, 2016

White Side Table "Minnie" Furniture Redo

I purchased "Minnie" late last fall.  My last ditch effort to squirrel away enough furniture to last through the winter.  At this point my back porch is looking a little "lean".  Better people than I would call it "neat and tidy", but I'm somewhat more comfortable with a packrat mentality.

I am definitely looking for little tables and stands to "redo".
Easier to carry, easier to sell.

I am also looking for sturdy furniture with some nice details.
Minnie fit the bill.

Minnie was named after a character in the book
"The Help", which I had just finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...