Tuesday, February 16, 2016

2016 St Joseph MO Antique Show -- My BOOTH

I participated in the St Joseph MO Antique Show over Valentine's weekend.  Decent weather and a great turn out!

Probably my favorite piece that I brought.  Still available
and probably heading to eBay.

A nod to the holiday.

Thank you Elizabeth for this exquisite box.

Fuelling was a St. Joseph MO bottling company.

Funky suitcase on hairpin legs,
it was fun to see how excited the new owner was to take it home.

Suitcases were a huge seller last year,
not so much this year.

My vintage shopping cart is also still available.

Love the patina on the dough bowl.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...