Saturday, November 28, 2015

Christmas Vintage Booth At The RUsty Chandelier

My antique booth at the Rusty Chandelier doesn't usually merit a posting.  But last week I brought in the Christmas bling.  WOW factor.

The ornaments look so great bunched together.
And they have been flying off the shelves.
I sold tons before I thought to take photos.



Here are some of my bleached bottle brush trees.
They have also been selling already.
I have more in a bleach bath as I write this!

I always have a Christmas area for the people
who only do whites.
 
I saved the best for last.  I managed to corral a huge population of blow-mold
Santas this year -- I decorated my booth header with the smaller ones.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...