Monday, October 5, 2015

Halloween Assemblage Art Books PART 2

I do not claim to be a great artist.  But I sometimes get consumed by a creative force.  I lose track of time.  I can't get enough.  Everything else (like time itself) not only comes to a standstill, it doesn't exist.  So this is part 2 (click  here  to see Part I) but know this still is not all of them, just all that I paused long enough to take photos of.

If you were able to decipher the note:
the Apron Club was kind of a chain letter but with aprons.
 
This book I gave more of a masculine vibe.
 
I used all the different bits from a hinged paper
skeleton - just on different books.
Can you find all of the different parts after looking at my PART I post?

An actual page from an old book.

I was inspired by the "face"
I saw in the rusty metal piece.

You don't have to yell at me.
After I took this photo, I replaced the
doorknob plate with a less attractive one.

This photo had 1888 written in two places on the bottom.
So, I decided to have it's theme be numbers.

My favorite Halloween decoration this year has been
plastic roaches from Dollar Tree.
I added a little glitter to these three.

1 comment:

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...