Monday, September 21, 2015

My Lincoln Vintage Fall Finds 9.17.15

A few days ago I shared with you what Katie purchased from our fall Lincoln trip (click  here  to read that post).   But you don't have to feel sorry for me.  I scored some great finds, a few that I had to leave in Lincoln because we ran out of space in the van.  Here are some of the ones that made it home with me:

I'm sure I paid too much for this box panel, but the graphics sucked me in.
My pumpkin colored spindle table is behind it, and I didn't manage to
get a separate picture of it.

Old lunch tin.  LOVE the color.

This little antique table has it all.
Looks gorgeous from all angles.

Incredibly heavy in spite of the
frilly detailing.

Wonderful time-worn patina and
do you see that cabbage shaped finial?

Folk art airplane whirligig (with moss on the wings).

This was probably my favorite find.
Folk art is my favorite collectible.

"STEP INN"
So many fun details, and half the roof comes off for use as a dollhouse!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your vintage goodies, but that table has to be my favorite. Thanks for sharing all your treasures at Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...