Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Weekend's Vintage Finds 8.27.15 Heading To Ebay

Thursday morning I went to ONE garage sale, but it was a good one.  A few of my purchases:

A unused vintage cotton tablecloth --
with it's original sticker!
Paid $1, sold on ebay for $35.

Unused vintage greeting cards.

Vintage quilt squares...
 
with their original newspaper "patterns" still attached.
 
Several little figurines...

this one is a planter...

this one is not just holding bells,
she IS a bell!

Handmade basket.

Book on chickens,
over 100 years old.
 
All will be listed on ebay soon.
  

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful treasures! My favorite is the old chicken book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic finds! Love the like new table cloth and that chicken book is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...