Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Savannah MO Citywide Garage Sale Friday 6.5.15

Our little town has it's citywide garage sale on the first Saturday of June (and many sales the days leading up to that.)  My sister planned our family reunion on Saturday - Sunday of that weekend, so Friday was my only chance to catch a few of the sales. 
It was a little slow going, but sometimes tenacious and steady wins the race.

I picked up some nicely rusted items
(including an iron bed which sold the same day) and...
 
 this great dollie with killer wheels.
 
Two of these nice little ladders.
 
A great metal tool carrier.
 
House Of Hatten figurines.
Bought for $12, sold for $103.
 
And yet more vintage Christmas items.
The santa head is in his original Noma box.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...