Sunday, June 21, 2015

Patriotic Quilt Blocks

These antique quilt blocks were from the really filthy basement estate sale that I bought some items from.  They were in a box that was almost totally destroyed by mold, moisture and age.  I wasn't sure I could save them, but they washed beautifully. 

One thing about these old time quilt pieces,
they were made to stand up to some hard use.

Beautiful patriotic colors for this time of year.

 
And how about this Texas Lone Star centerpiece?
Bought for $2, sold for $27
 
It is pretty patriotic as well.
I'm hoping to get these on ebay in the next day or two.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you rescued them from that filthy basement. Gorgeous colors and patterns. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...