Sunday, June 14, 2015

June Patriotic Front Display At Rusty Chandelier

No surprise that this month the front entry of the Rusty Chandelier is decked out with red, white and blue. 

I am absolutely loving the vintage look.  My friend Katie was the decorator and did a star spangled job.

The patriotic bunting at the top was my contribution. 
I bought two pieces for $7 at an auction.
I sold the larger piece on ebay for $103, and had this one left.

When I went through my feedsack phase (see posts here, here and here ) I had scraps of feedsack that someone had leftover after sewing aprons. 

I hate to throw out anything, so I had passed the scraps on to Katie.  She sews.  (Who sews anymore?)

She also came up with these....
 
and these...doesn't it make you want to start
a collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...