Monday, April 27, 2015

Fresh Flowers In My Outdoor Junk Booth

After visiting the Junk Jubilee in Des Moines last weekend (post still percolating) I was inspired to get some fresh flowers  in some of my fresh junk in my outdoor booth.  I had a little time Sunday to cruise by Walmart garden center -- and they had some plants on clearance.  I still do not know why they were discounted, but they certainly served my purpose.
Can you see the bluebird of happiness that was perched in my booth when I pulled up?
You can see my empty calf buckets on the right.

Here they are with flowers plopped in them!
Huge improvement.

I love the calf feeder buckets because they already have a hole for drainage
and they have a "lip" to hang on a fence or porch.
The one on the right says "Calf-eteria" HA.

This is my first "planter chair" this year

1 comment:

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...