Thursday, March 26, 2015

Using Antique Alphabet Stamps On Vintage Garden Junk

I have two sets of antique alphabet letters, I don't remember where I found them.  But I have gotten a lot of use from them through the years.

Recently I got my antique letter stamps out for my "Flower Pots" box.  (If your try this make sure you use a waterproof ink pad.)

Then I thought it would lend a quirky look to my tin can planters...
(see my other stamped tin can planters here.)

and other metal planters.

I had an old metal milk box that had not sold, so why not try the look on it?

That made me think of another milk box I had in the shed...

Where will it end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...