Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Vintage Wedding Cake Topper Collection

I took a few pics of these for my "personal favorites" click here for that blog.  I like the collection so much that I couldn't resist showing all the pics of my cake toppers:

Here they are in all of their stately elegance.

I love ones with an arch over top.

Probably my favorite.

I have two sets of these celluloid pair.
When my cat was younger he would take them off the piano
and put them in his food dish.
What was up with that?

I really like the more realistic toppers.
But these rated a position in my collection
because of their great clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...