Sunday, February 22, 2015

Vintage Farm Animal Themed Feedsacks On Ebay

These are the last of the really interesting feedsacks.  Click here to view my post on western themed feedsacks, and here for heart themed feedsacks.  This last bunch have a farm animal theme:

Too cute and just in time for Easter.
Paid $1, sold for $10.

I am kind of a sucker for chicks,
so this is my favorite of the lot.
FEED ME!
Sold for $14.

I have two of these smiling little piggy feedsacks.
Sold for $14 each.

I find it interesting that these were made for farm use
and yet the graphics are very sweet.
The cow has long flirty eyelashes.\
Bought for $2, sold for $21.

This collection of barnyard friends feedsacks
will be for sale on ebay the week of February 22.
PAid $1, sold for $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...