Thursday, February 5, 2015

Upcycled Window Chalkboard Valentine #2

A few days ago my husband surprised me.   I came downstairs one morning to find Valentine chalkboard #1 (click here to see #1) looking back at me.  The windows started out as a roadside rescue (click here to see that blog.) No surprise when I took #1 into my booth and it sold immediately.  It took about a week for me to beg and plead (and bake) my husband into doing Valentine chalkboard #2.  He took it into my booth on his way to work yesterday, without any photo documentation. 

So I took a few pics of it today on my way to do errands -- and glad I did -- it sold a few hours later.

Two more window chalkboards left.  I'll have to do some major baking (I'm thinking carrot cupcakes with cream cheese icing) to get a chalkboard ready in time for the St-Joseph-MO-Antique-Show&Vintage-Market over Valentine's weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...