Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sweet Valentine Heart Antiques

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays.  Pause.  Thinking.  IT IS my favorite holiday.  It does not have the pressure or stress of Christmas.  No judging if you do not have time to decorate for Valentine's Day.  Just sweet, pure, unadulterated sentiment.
Maybe that explains why I have always been attracted to vintage heart items.

This is a vintage broom holder.
It gives me pleasure just looking at it's sweet lines.

Vintage heart hankie.
This beauty and the broom holder will be for sale
on ebay the week of February 8.
Click here for Dmomma Ebay Auctions.

Doesn't this antique mold have the best patina ever?
It is a keeper (for now) hanging in my kitchen.
See, sometime I do keep things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...