Wednesday, February 18, 2015

St Joseph MO Antique Show Weekend MORE PICS 2.15.2015

More photos of our booth at the St. Joseph MO Antique Show at the Civic Arena (click here to see photos of Day One).  By Sunday we were down to about half the merchandise that we had started with on Saturday morning.  It was much colder and there was a little snow in the forecast, so we were expecting deadsville.  We were pleasantly surprised by a nice stream of people which lasted through mid-afternoon, when the dreaded snow started....

The only thing I brought in to sell on Sunday -- feedsacks.
They displayed great and I sold four for $14 each.

The show didn't open until ll am Sunday,
so I had time to bake cookies for customers and dealers.

I assured these lovely ladies that I would state that this was
the beginning of day two, (we were already
exhausted from a hectic day one.)


SOO many people picked this up and looked at it,
but it is still available and heading to the Rusty Chandelier.

A continued hot seller -- I think I sold five suitcases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...