Saturday, January 24, 2015

Vintage Lighting On Ebay

Winter is the time when I try so hard to clear out the items I've collected through the year to sell on ebay.  the faster I can do it, the better.  So I often sell similar items together.  This week it is vintage lighting, among other things.

Vintage piano lamp that we've had forever.
Found one this year I like better, so this one moves on to a new home.

Victorian ceiling light.  Also makes outstanding candleholder.
Has fab original paint.

Porcelain sconce with gorgeous floral pattern.
Bought for $3, sold for $15.

Gooseneck lamp that needs a little TLC.
These babies are so gorgeous, I was buying them before they
were worth anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...