Monday, December 15, 2014

Joy Can Be Spelled B-I-N-G-O

One of the things I bought while junking with a childhood friend in October was a vintage industrial strength Bingo machine.  The electronic / wind powered / ball shooting monstrosity normally seen at senior centers (which is where I picked this one up for $10!)

All 75 balls were intact and it is in great working condition.
It is huge and takes two people to carry it.
 
We are going to eventually sell it.  In the meantime, we've had two great Christmas bingo parties at our house (complete with cheap prizes.)
We are planning another one post-New Years.
 
We've let "Young Life" borrow it.
Our church wants to borrow it for a young adult party.
And my son is dying to take it to Branson and have his group of friends over to play it.
This year fun and joy has definitely been spelled B-I-N-G-O.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...