Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Suitcases

Here are a couple of projects that went into my antique booth at the RUsty Chandelier:

This suitcase was something my husband had picked up at a garage sale on his way to work.  It was a sad faded blue, so I didn't feel at all bad about slapping a coat of paint on it.  (You have to admire how chalk paint sticks to any surface.)
It also gave me a chance to use a vintage metal
"Happy New Year" stencil I picked up.
 
A "stacked" vintage Christmas tree in my antique booth.
I started the "season" with three metal skate "suitcases",
but by the time I thought to make this "Christmas Tree" I was down to only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...