Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Tree or Natural Christmas Tree?

I saw this poor thing at an estate sale a few months ago.  It was still there on 1/2 price day.

It was the pheasant feathers on top that sold me.
Except they were laying straight down.

When I purchased it, there was a lot of
artificial greenery and artificial fruit and very little else
(except those splendid pheasant feathers).

I threw out all the brightly colored fruit
and the most bedraggled greenery.

I added lots of my own hydrangeas

and my own pinecones and dried boxwood.

And added a real nest.


Plus I sacrificed my entire large feather collection.


It would either be great natural Christmas Decor
or Thanksgiving Tree
or both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...