Friday, October 3, 2014

"Keep Calm and Spidey On" Halloween Chalkboard Globe

Is there such a thing as a truly original idea?  I don't think I have ever seen a chalkboard globe like this before, but I can't be sure.  I've wanted to do chalkboard paint on a globe for a long time.  But I was never excited about what purpose it served.  I didn't really care for any that I had ever seen.

Making cobwebs is one of my favorite Halloween
art motifs.  So I decided to do it all over this globe.

I think I will scream and pull my hair out if I see one more
"Keep Calm" slogan.  But this seemed like I was resurrecting it
for a good cause.
Spiderman would be proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...