Saturday, September 13, 2014

Vintage Hats Exploding With Millinery Flowers

I know I'm still beating my drum about my vintage Labor Day finds.  We also picked up these two ladies hats.  They are just so over-the-top beautiful, I wanted to archive them with a blog.


This first one is kind of more subtle fall colors.
I wonder if it originally had something sitting on the top leaves.

This second one is an explosion of color.
It reminds me of end-of-the-day glass,
maybe this is an end-of-the-day hat where all the leftovers of the day are
thrown on one little hat.
 
Every side and direction shows different types of flowers
and textures.  Watch for them on ebay.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...