Sunday, June 1, 2014

Vintage Succulent Containers Part IV


The heat is building.  My succulent supply is dwindling.  People have almost finished satiating their need for plants.  But I figure I still have a few good weeks left.

This piglet feeder was slightly bent,
so I couldn't get it sold without plants.
Now it is fabulous.

The exterior of this little tin was
almost pure rust, but the interior of
the lid was near perfect.

There is nothing so cute as a whole herd of
these little coffee tin planters.

Good drainage.  Ha.

As I was planting these up, I got to enjoy
the aroma of wisteria blooming...
 
and the company of this little fella.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...