Monday, June 16, 2014

Saturday 6.14.14 Auction Finds -- Antique Frames

Looking over my junking options for the day, sleeping in and going to a local auction sounded ideal.  There wasn't anything outstanding there, but on the plus side -- great weather and not a lot of dealers to contend with. 

GREAT FRAMES were my best buy. 
Most of them I will paint and sell at the Rusty Chandelier.


I scored six big beautiful Victorian frames.

I am keeping this great old oil painting --
and I rarely keep anything!


The oak finish was damaged on this one, but
ornate trim was still in great condition --
so I only painted the oak.


This one was in pretty good condition, with just
a little damage to one corner.
I'll try to sell it without painting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...