Saturday, June 14, 2014

Antique Lighting Finds From Last Weekend

Looking over the haul from last weekend (Savannah's city-wide garage sale), one category of collectible stands out:  LIGHTING.


Two other floor lamps were added to my "bridge lamp".
Now all three are awaiting their turn to go to the antique mall.









Love the marble base and swing arm on this beauty. ( Did I not get a picture of the whole floor light?!) You'll just have to trust me, the swing arm was sweet.













 
I spied the Akro Agate base on this one from the road. (It has a small light in the base to illuminate the glass!)  The rust doesn't bother me a bit. I know there is a future buyer that will enjoy it as well.

I found TWO (count 'em -- TWO) vintage Italian tole floral chandeliers.  Both ready to plug in and go. (Sometimes I could just cry with joy).  Unfortunately, I took the smaller one in to my booth AND SOLD IT THE SAME DAY.  So, no photo of it.

Over the course of City-Wide Garage Sale Week
I picked up three of these fun and funky lights.
Each a little different, trying them on ebay.
 
 
Lastly, a mid-century standout.
Perfect for drinks and magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...