Saturday, April 5, 2014

4.4.14 Fridays Vintage Finds

Got up early Friday morning to hit a couple garage sales, despite temperatures in the 30 degree range and wind.  Here are some of my finds:

The plain basket is already painted & price. 
The cat head jar is scheduled to go on ebay.
I paid $13 for it and it brought $26 on ebay.

I wish the calico on the book had been in better condition.
Both books going on ebay.
Sewing cabinet is wood and begging for a coat of paint.

Awesome original milk paint on the firkin.
Wished they could have located the lid.
I paid $20 for the firkin, and it brought $83 on ebay.

My two favorite finds.  Decades old paint on the basket.
An intricately patterned quilt top in tip top condition.
Spent $25 for the quilt top, sold for $50 on ebay.
Gotta love garage sale season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...