Sunday, March 30, 2014

Buttons On Ebay

I  photographed my buttons for ebay, one step closer to actually getting them listed.  I buy vintage buttons whenever I can find them cheap.  I love the look of the in a jar, in an old coffee tin, or poured out all over the table.  I don't collect them myself, but appreciate being the conduit which passes them on to others. I usually just sell them in jars at the antique mall, but I do try to pull out really nice ones to list on ebay about once a year.

Art Deco

Bakelite

Glass

Love the vintage tennis racket button

Frosted glass

Metal Figural


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...