Friday, February 7, 2014

Upcycled Art Cross

I received a letter from my college (where I graduated with an art degree decades ago) asking me to share what art means to me and a photo of a current piece of art.  My current art projects are usually quick / cheap / easily available / and helps something to sell.  The last one I could think of was an old oak cross which I decorated with various pieces of junk I had laying around.

 
I really liked it, but like most things I work on -- I am selling it.  So I took a quick photo of it before hauling it off to the St Joseph Antique Show today.  (Set up is tonight!)  The photo isn't the best, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...