Monday, February 24, 2014

Primitive Wool Tied Quilts



I'm listing several primitive wool quilts on ebay this week.  They are so ruggedly handsome.  Usually affordable. Sometimes have great fabric backing.  The negatives:  heavy to ship, large to store, often have moth damage.  After spending several months clearing out merchandise from my house, I was surprised to find I had several of these beauties that I had stashed here and there.  It would have been better to start the selling process back in December, but we'll see how it goes.

This patchwork is just a wool quilt top, so visually pleasing.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...